REGISTER TODAY: New Webinar on July 12th
Join us Thursday, July 12 at 1pm ET for Introduction to Data Analytics: Leveraging Data to Increase Impact, a new webinar for CDCUs.
In this one-hour session, learn from data analytics expert Rodrigo Salvaterra, Senior Program Manager at JP Morgan Chase, who worked with the Federation to uncover how credit unions can leverage data to maximize impact in underserved and low-income communities.
|Introduction to Data Analytics:
Leveraging Data to Increase Impact
Thu, July 12, 2018 | 1:00-2:00 PM EST
This session will explore data analytics through three lenses:
- Lending Analytics: Help reduce cost and increase revenue using analytics best practices
- Customer and Marketing Analytics: Study your relationship with existing members through segmenting and cross-selling analysis. Develop marketing metrics that allow your credit union to better understand and serve your members
- Risk Analytics:Helping credit unions reduce risk by developing a procedure that incorporates risk modeling. Identify and propose key risk metrics for CDCU data modeling
Participants will come away with an understanding of data analytics basics, including:
- How to get started with data analytics
- Tools and software commonly used to analyze data
- Ways data can strengthen the financial sustainability of your credit union, by facilitating more efficient and cost-effective operations
- Methods for improving member services, through better understanding of member needs
- Techniques to increase impact and identify opportunities for expansion to new markets
Register now to join the discussion and find out how the Federation and data analytics can help your credit union to maximize impact.